A Hamilton patient is the first trial participant to receive a novel experimental immunotherapy for lung cancer.
By: Mark Levine | September 21, 2014 | Blog
- Congratulations to Greg Steinberg (PI) and Paola Muti for recent CCSRI Innovation Award entitled “Defining the roles of systemic and direct tumour effects of biguanides to optimize treatment”
- Congratulations to Ros Juergens and Lung DST for the $75,000 award from HHS Gala to investigate platform biomarker tests.
- Congratulations to Hsien Seow for being awarded a Tier 2 Canada Research Chair
- Good luck to:
- Hats off to Martin Butcher, Sebastien Hotte, and Jonathan Bramson on their submission of a very exciting LOI entitled “Cell Therapy Program” to the HHS Strategic Research Program RFA.
- Congratulations to Sameer Parpia, a biostatistician in OCOG. He successfully defended his PHD thesis last week. It was an outstanding performance.
- Good Job to Ros Juergens and team for putting her first two patients on the IGFR imaging trial. This was first in human and worked!
- Thanks to Pete Kavsak for presenting a very stimulating seminar at ECRI Rounds.
- We will be going live with ECRI website very soon.
- Please put January 30th in your calendars for the ECRI Scientific Day